Temporary, Contract & Permanent Staff, supplied to all industries, Islandwide.
- Flexible recruitment tailored to suit your company’s needs.
- Company visits available at your convenience.
- Advice on current marketplace and salaries at your request.
- Register of over 500 candidates of all skill levels, from the Island and mainland, all interviewed and assessed in person.
- Free and confidential advertising for your vacancies on Isle of Wight Jobs, Isle of Wight County Press, Universal Jobsmatch and our website, window and social media pages (plus local press if required).
- HR Services including Job Descriptions, Employment Contracts and Staff Handbooks plus provision of support through change.
For All Your Recruitment & HR Solutions
- Candidates screened against your requirements, selections submitted via email.
- Confidential interviewing facilities available by arrangement
- Temporary workers supplied for any duration of booking, including those at short notice.
- Temporary staff are referenced prior to placement and continually monitored.
- Competitive temporary rates (negotiable PSL arrangements available) and unsuitability guarantee (within four hours).
- You are only charged for the hours actually worked.
- No placement = no fee, for permanent positions.
- Rebate scheme available for your peace of mind (subject to terms and conditions).
The Island’s longest established and only
independent generalist agency.
Location: Cowes (required to travel)
“ Make your covering letter no more than 3 paragraphs; 1. What job you are applying for and where it was advertised. 2. Why you are right for the role (use some key words from the job advertisement). 3. When you are available and how they can contact you ie email / mobile. Keep your CV relevant, 2 pages only …