Hours: 1: 7am - 7pm, 4 on 4 off rota. 2: 8am - 5.30pm, Monday - Friday ( must be flexible as may be required to work until 7pm plus Saturday and Sundays for cover)
Days: see hours
Duration: immediate start, ongoing
- Responding to customer calls within set timescales, complaint handling, providing and processing information.
- Maintaining in house, complex computerised systems (training given).
- Adherence to standards.
- Liaison with internal departments and external agencies, contractors and the public.
- Relief reception cover including front of house and switchboard operation, signing in visitors and receiving post
- Previous customer services experience (including complaint handling) and knowledge of the construction or civil engineering sector is required.
- Experience of inbound call centre is an advantage
- Good level of administrative and organisational skills.
- Must have a good telephone manner and communication skills.
- Must have a good level of computer literacy and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working hours and be able to work within a pressurized environment.
Salary: Week days shifts £8.21 per hour, Weekend day shifts £9.33 per hour (rates increase after 12 weeks to £8.75 per hour for a standard day shift and £10.46 per hour for 12 hour and weekend shifts).