Industry: Civil Engineering
Location: Isle of Wight
Hours: 40 hours per week
Days: Monday - Friday
Duration: immediate start, ongoing
- Vehicle checks, basic maintenance,
- safe operation of plant,
- collection and delivery of materials,
- working within a team
- tarmacking, kerbing, concreting and general groundwork.
- adherence to technical specifications, schedules, standards and health & safety.
- Must have valid Category C licence and previous commercial driving experience within civil engineering/ construction/ highways.
- Must be flexible with duties and happy to undertake manual handling tasks.
- Must be physically fit due to nature of duties.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Please note more time will be spent on manual duties than on driving duties.
Salary: £10.30 per hour worked (PAYE) plus overtime at 1.5