Location: Ryde, however may be required to travel for events and site visits (infrequent).
Hours: Full Time and Must be flexible. Standard Office Hours 9.30am - 5pm.
Days: Monday - Friday, however weekend may be required for events (time off in lieu given).
Duration: to start as soon as possible - 31st May 2019 in the first instance.
- Responsibility for client management during the entire project process
- Engage with contractors & manage diary to ensure faultless delivery
- Support with event planning & logistics – manage supplier relationships
- Be involved in internal ‘creative’ sessions & support in compiling client proposals
- Responsible for admin and ‘experience‘ on all bookings, both client-side and contractors. This includes updating and setting up data lists.
- Manage all client and contractor invoicing, including credit control
- Mange the day-to-day operational efficiency and functionality of the business
- Support the MD and other team members with ad-hoc admin duties
May be required to assist Marketing with:
Social Media campaigns cross-platform to Build and engage an online community of customers & fans, Track, analyse and react to online metrics to ultimately grow traffic to main website, Collect and use social content from events to add to client experience
Previous external events organisational experience with a high focus on creativity an ability to think outside the box and an excellent eye for detail is required. Must be able to be calm under pressure and take ownership of tasks, have excellent self motivation, initiative and problem solving skills as well as excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, transparently. Must have high level of administrative skills and excellent computer literacy including MS Office, particularly Excel, GoogleDocs and preferably the Adobe suite. Must be flexible with working hours. Driver’s licence and own transport is preferred (mileage paid)
Salary: dependent upon experience, please advise of expectations on application.