Industry: Civil Engineering
Location: Isle of Wight
Hours: 7.30am - 4.30pm ( 40 hours per week), occasional overtime may be required
Days: Monday - Friday
Duration: Temporary, ongoing
- Vehicle checks, basic maintenance, reporting defects.
- Safe operation of plant,
- Collection and delivery of materials ( may be required to manually unload vehicle), working to site instructions.
- Working within a team
- Tarmacking, kerbing, concreting and general groundwork.
- Adherence to technical specifications, schedules, standards and health & safety.
- Must have valid Category C licence and previous commercial driving experience within civil engineering/ construction/ highways.
- Must be flexible with duties and happy to undertake manual handling tasks.
- Must be physically fit due to nature of duties.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team.
- Please note more time will be spent on manual duties than on driving duties.
Salary: Salary: £10.50 per hour worked (PAYE) plus overtime at 1.5